The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 7 and VRinsight data

Mantamuzza

Hi

I have both my M panel and SerialFP all working as such, but no data is being transmitted from the game to the display panels, also entering items via tthe Vrinsight panel does not do anything in game.

I remember in the other sim i had to include an extra line either in the FSUIPC config file or game file so it would basically talk to each other and display the correct data. Any ideas?

Appreciate any support

On 5/15/2022 at 3:26 AM, Mantamuzza said:

I remember in the other sim i had to include an extra line either in the FSUIPC config file or game file so it would basically talk to each other and display the correct data. Any ideas?

The only config parameter for VRInsight devices (apart from the COM port config section) that comes to mind is this one:

VRIDisableCMDRST: This optional parameter in the [General] section of the INI can be set to ‘Yes’ to disable the
sending of the CMDRST call for VRI devices.

On 5/15/2022 at 5:29 AM, Mantamuzza said:

The issue seems to be with the PMDG 737 only, all other aircraft are working

Then the issue will be with your assignments. As with PMDG aircraft for other FSs, many of the standard controls / offsets do not work and you have to use custom controls (using various parameters with the Rotor Brake control). Alternatively, there are many presets available for the PMDG 737 for MSFS, although these will not be in the current events.txt file included with FSUIPC7. I have attached the latest below - use this to replace your current one and you should see many new presets for the PMDG 737.

John

events.txt 

• 1 month later...

Sorry for my request, but  programming my VRInsight MPanel at the PDMG B737 is beyond my capacities.- It works OK for me at the default B747 and some other, using the "Microsoft Original Aircraft(FS9/FSX)" provided option as instructed for MSFS, but I couldnt make it work with the B737

Is there a profile which somebody can share  ?

Thanks

The PMDG 737 for MSFS uses the rotor brake control with the parameter indicating the function. I believe there is a list of parameter/function for the Rotor Brake control over on the PMDG forums. Unfortunately I cannot access the forums at the moment when signed in, and cannot download that file if not signed-in.
There will be an update to this aircraft expected in the next 10-14 days or so when the SDK will also be published.

Maybe if you create a specific topic for your issue, other PMDG/VRInsight users may be able to help...

John