The simFlight Network Forums

Strange behavior for some aircraft in MSFS

Arcangelo Zurlo

Hi. Just a quick question on a weird thing that happens only when I use aircrafts like FBW A32NX (Development version - Stable version doesn't have this issue), Fenix A320, Asobo 787.

I use a program called FDC Live Cockpit, in which the copilot says V1, Vr, V2. If I use the above mentioned aircraft the V1 call does not work, while Vr and V2 work. It's incredible, because it works with all othe aircraft, including the FBW A32NX in the stable version (not in development version).

So, my question is: could this issue be linked to FSUIPC? If yes, how can I solve in order to listen to the V1 too?

Kind Regards.

Arcangelo.

1 hour ago, Arcangelo Zurlo said:

I use a program called FDC Live Cockpit, in which the copilot says V1, Vr, V2. If I use the above mentioned aircraft the V1 call does not work, while Vr and V2 work. It's incredible, because it works with all othe aircraft, including the FBW A32NX in the stable version (not in development version).

So, my question is: could this issue be linked to FSUIPC? If yes, how can I solve in order to listen to the V1 too?

What has FSUIPC got to do with any of this? And what does C1, Vr and V2 actually do?

FSUIPC is aircraft agnostic - it just sends controls as you have assigned for that aircraft.

The controls for many MSFS aircraft, especially add-ons, can be aircraft specific, and in the case of the FBW A320, version specific. Take a look at the MobiFlight HubHob resource (https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/) and you can see what is available for the different version of the FBW A320, and also the Fenix A320 and the Asobo 787. You will see that the controls you need to send are quite different for each aircraft. In FSUIPC, you need to assign the correct control for each aircraft (using profiles). I know nothing about FDC Live Cockpit - you will have to consult the documentation or support forum for that program to see how (and if) it needs separate configuration for different aircraft or versions.

John