The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 and the PMDG 737 radio issue

petethewizeman

Hello, I am having a recent issue.  When I fly with the PMDG on MSFS and the VATSIM network, I can dial in any frequency into my comms radio and it will connect, as long as I am on the ground.  Once I depart and pass about 1,000 feet, my radio will revert to 134.000, and no matter what I do, it will switch to a new frequency but only momentarily and then revert back to 134.000.  Is the possibly an FSUIPC issue, and if so, how do I fix it?

Edited by petethewizeman
I can't spell

Strange issue...no idea if it is related to FSUIPC. Can you please activate logging for Events and Buttons & Keys, and produce an FSUIPC7.log file showing your issue, than attach that as well as your FSUIPC7.ini file and I will take a look - the log file may be large and need zipping.
You can do this with the logging console window open, and see what events/timestamps you see when this occurs, which may help identify the cause.

John