The simFlight Network Forums

MSFS TIST sunken building

JavierTapia

Hi,

yesterday I purchased your scenery for Cyril E. King Airport through the Orbx store, and I'm really happy with it. Unfortunately, when using the cargo terminal I realized that the building is completely sunken, and only the roof shows above ground, the rest of the structures seem fine from what I've look. Is this an issue someone else has experienced?

Thanks a lot,

Javier

Hi @JavierTapia,  the new USA update caused some damage with the elevation updates. Most of the buildings needed to be re-exported. There were a couple of other fixes needed after these updates. TIST has been updated and the new version is 1.6.0. It has already been exported to MS, and you can look for it in Marketplace. If you bough from third party vendors, their files will be updated soon, but it will take a little longer. Please expect an update soon.