The simFlight Network Forums

Registration Problem

AKA_Stein

Hi

Just bought from simMarket and installed with the key given , I get a registration successful box pop up but when I launch it saying it's not registered. Previously had a unregistered version which I uninstalled and deleted. Can see my key within install folder and have checked and uninstall - reinstall a few times now but same every time.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

You ran the installer directly from within the zip file. You shouldn't do this as it can cause issues - please unzip/extract before you run the installer.

However, the log file you attached shows that you are running a licensed version:

Checking the Registrations now ...
User Name="Steve Hinde"
User Addr="stein360@btinternet.com"
FSUIPC7 Key is provided
WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired

Where is it saying that it is not registered when you launch? Do you see the Assignments menu? 

John

7 minutes ago, AKA_Stein said:

Sorted now , reinstalled but I think the problem was an old shortcut on my desktop I was using to start. Used the exe from within new installed folder and all is good.

The desktop shortcut should be removed and added again when you re-install. I suspect that things are going astray as you are running the installer from the zip file. You should extract the zip and re-install from the extracted installer - no need to re-register.

John