The simFlight Network Forums

Lvariables for default A320 MFS2020

Adri1

Hello,

I need help for set correctly Lvariables for default A320. I have read attentively (I believed :D), the avanced users guide and try by myself to set 4 locals variables and attribute them to my buttonbox on 4 simples switchs.

but I'm facing to 2 problems.

-The first one is that assignements to my button are not save by FSUIPC and reseted when I restart FS2020

-The second one is that, set the Lvariable seems doesn't work.

so, what I have do is:

1) enable WASM

2) look for the name of Lvariables by dump Lvar values and found the name:

LIGHTING_LANDING_2

LIGHTING_LANDING_3

LANDING_2_Retracted

LANDING_3_Retracted

3) set the local variables offset in .init and define them as unsigned byte type :

[LvarOffsets]
0=L:LIGHTING_LANDING_2=UB0xA000
1=L:LIGHTING_LANDING_3=UB0xA001
2=L:LANDING_2_Retracted=UB0xA002
3=L:LANDING_3_Retracted=UB0xA003

4) in FSUIPC, I have assigned my switchs with parameters "Offset Byte set"

5) attach the offset A000, A001 etc to my buttons

6) set the parameters (0x01 0x02 etc)

I can see in log that parameters are well sended to simulator with the good offsets but nothing happen.

I don't know where I'm wrong.

Find in attached file my .ini

Thanks for your help !

BR

Adrien

FSUIPC7.ini

11 hours ago, Adri1 said:

-The first one is that assignements to my button are not save by FSUIPC and reseted when I restart FS2020

You have plenty of button assignments in your ini file, so I don't understand this. Can you add your offset assignments again, and once you have assigned them and pressed 'Ok' to close the assignment panel, take a look at your ini file to see if they are there. Also check that you haven't installed FSUIPC7 into a windows protected folder, such as under Documents or Program Files.

Once you have your assignment in your ini file, generate a log showing your issue, with logging for Buttons & Keys activated as well as Events, and show me your FSUIPC7.log file as well as your updated FSUIPC7.ini file.

John

Hi John,

Ok after some investigations, It looks like that my Anti-virus have blocked a file of FSUIPC... I didn't notify it yesterday.

I have unblock it and now all seems to work and buttons assignements are well save in the .init... thanks Avira for headache 😠

but I keep watching on it to be sure that is well that.

Thanks a lot for your help in any case !

BR

Adrien