The simFlight Network Forums

Activation of sending IPC sendmessage

GerryE1

2 hours ago, GerryE1 said:

I´m using MSFS PMDG 737 and flying for Scandinavian Virtual, when trying to connect to their server I get the message " IPC sendmessage failed all retries"

How can this be fixed?

Can you please supply more details. Where is that message coming from? Sounds like a message from an FSUIPC 3rd part client.
Do you have FSUIPC7 installed and running?

You posted in the main support forum. I will move your post to the FSUIPC7/MSFS support forum, where it belongs.

Also note, if using the PMDG 737 with MSFS, there is a beta version of FSUIPC7 available with the additional PMDG FSUIPC offsets enabled - see 

John 

Can you please turn off logging for IPC read/writes - this is not needed and generates a large log file if used.

You have lots of TransmitClientEvent errors which shouldn't be happening. This usually indicates an issue with Simconnect in the MSFS installation.
To check, can you just run MSFS with FSUIPC7 and nothing else. Just load the PMDG 737, wait a few minutes until its fully loaded, and then exit, and show me both your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

Thanks,

John

43 minutes ago, GerryE1 said:

John! I don´t know why or how but it now works to login to that server!!

Ok... Have those TransmitClientEvent errors gone from your log? 

I see you have a lot of assignments to Custom controls - were they for the PMDG 737? Note the P3D/FSX version used custom controls, but the MSFS version uses the Rotor Brake control with the parameter specifying the switch/button and mouse action - see 

John

Hi, that was interesting information, yes I think I migt have assignment as from the PMDG i P3D, I will have to look into this Rotor Brake control.

Sad thing is now thw connection to SVATT-NG does not work again!?

Thanks for your support

Gerry

1 hour ago, GerryE1 said:

Sad thing is now thw connection to SVATT-NG does not work again!?

What is changing? Something must be changing if it sometimes connects and other times not. Make sure you have an aircraft loaded and ready-to-flu before trying to connect. And uf you have issues, I always need to see your FSUIPC7.log file, and maybe also your FSUIPC7.ini.

John

Hi, these are the latest happening, trying to launch PMDG 737 I got a CTD just before  I could press "fly"

MSFS CTD'ed and FSUIPC7 quit as MSFS was no longer running. I cannot help with MSFS CTD's - report to Asobo.

And here is a situation where everything is up and running, although I cannot connect to the SVATT-NG server, (In this log I did not try as you asked just started all and then closed)

The  log shows FSUIPC was running normally, although you had a few simconnect data stalls (not really an issue, and usually due to an overloaded system). I do not know why your FSUIPC client cannot connect - you need to contact support for the client or SVATT-NG server.

John

12 minutes ago, GerryE1 said:

OK, I have to look elsewhere as it seems, reason I asked you was because it referred to the FSUIPC log to find an answer

Nothing in the log. You could activate logging (again) for IPC Reads, to see if that logs anything. Also, go to Log->Custom and enter 0x1000000 - that will log any IPC calls.
But if the client isn't connecting, I wouldn't expect FSUIPC to see anything...
You can show me the log again with that logging activated.

John