The simFlight Network Forums

radio frequency not switching from standby to active in PMDG737

Ang0718

Hello,

i recently installed FSUIPC ver 7.3.9c and i'm noticing with the nav radios that i can dial in a frequency but nothing happens when i try switching from stdby to active. when i turn off FSUIPC i can operate the radios perfectly. any solution to the issue is appreciated.

Thank you,

Angelo

8 hours ago, Ang0718 said:

i recently installed FSUIPC ver 7.3.9c and i'm noticing with the nav radios that i can dial in a frequency but nothing happens when i try switching from stdby to active. when i turn off FSUIPC i can operate the radios perfectly. any solution to the issue is appreciated.

There was a known issue swapping COM2 and NAV1 and NAV2 frequencies in that version. Can you please update to the latest beta (7.3.9f) and try again - if you still have issues I will need to see your FSUIPC7.ini and FSUIPC7.log files. See 

John

• 2 weeks later...