The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC6, for P3D5-evolution

With purchase order 2968613, from SimMarket, I purchased the product FSUIPC6, for P3D5, which despite the long time that has elapsed since its purchase, has not been updated even once. The matter in question is a little strange and does not fail to attract my attention, as the constant evolution of this programme is well known. I am not trying to demand updates, but rather to find out if perhaps updates have been made, but for some reason I have not heard about them.

Thank you very much.
Good day, good luck 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The last update to FSUIPC6 was in May 2022 with the release of version 6.1.9. There has been no update since then as there has been no need.
P3D and FSUIPC6 are pretty stable these days. Most support and development I am doing these days is for FSUIPC7 / MSFS, not P3D, although I still support FSUIPC6 / P3D as I have always done.

John