The simFlight Network Forums

7.3.15 UPDATE

CHSStarKiller

Pete, I recently updated to the 7.3.15 version of FSUIPC for MSFS. I use my PMDG 737-800, had a bunch of buttons and axis programmed, and since I've updated they are all missing.  I am even missing the PMDG presets in the button drop downs.  Is this a thing or something that I can get back?

Its John, not Pete - Pete has retired.

Updating FSUIPC will in no way affect any of your assignments, unless you have changed your installation folder. If that is the case, you need to copy across your FSUIPC7.ini file (where your assignments are stored) from the old location to the new one, as well as any other files you may use (*.lua, *.mcro, *.evt, *.dll, etc).

Otherwise, if using profiles, it could be that you are using a variant not covered by your current profile assignment. If this is the case, then you can either add that variant to the profile, ot edit your profile section to use substrings to match all variants (see the documentation on how substring matching for profiles works).

On 1/1/2023 at 8:41 AM, CHSStarKiller said:

I am even missing the PMDG presets in the button drop downs.  Is this a thing or something that I can get back?

If you were using an older version of FSUIPC before updating, presets were moved to a separate drop-down om v7.3.8, now available by checking the Select for Preset button. 
Presets are stored in a file called events.txt, located in your FSUIPC7 installation folder.

If you are still having issues after reviewing the above, please attach your FSUIPC7.ini and FSUIPC7.log files.

John