The simFlight Network Forums

I'm desperate

ManuelT

Dear friend, I'm desperate, I've been reading the Fsuipc7 installation tutorials on the internet and in the forums for three days, and I can't find anything, except what I attach in a jpg, to demonstrate how I do it, surely wrong, that together with my bad English must be what happens to me, my installation msfx steam edition.

I request an explanation of assembly, in order to be able to acquire the complete version.

Thanks and sorry for bothering.

Manuel

Querido amigo, estoy desesperado, llevo tres días leyendo en internet los tutoriales de instalación del Fsuipc7 y en los foros, y no consigo nada, excepto lo que adjunto en un jpg, para demostrar como lo hago, seguramente mal, eso unido a mi mal inglés debe ser lo que me ocurre, mi instalación msfx steam edition.

Ruego una explicación de montaje, para así poder adquirir la versión completa.

Gracias y perdón por las molestias.

Manuel

error:

cannot determine location of your UserCfg.opt file.....

Choose instal locations C:\FSUIPC7

you have opted to install the MobiFlinght events.txt .......

Register, skip

completing  FSUIPC7 V7.3.15 - finish

Windows no puede encontrar el archivo. "Shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App". ..........

InstallFSUIPC7.log

Please see this post/comment: 

If the UserCfg.opt file cannot be installed, you can try and correct this, but this only means that the WASM module isn't installed. You can extract the WASM module by unzipping the following file: C:\FSUIPC7\SDK\FSUIPC-WASM.zip, then unzip fsuipc-lvar-module.zip and copy the folder fsuipc-lvar-module to your MSFS Community folder.

John

Thank you, but I desist, my ignorance in computer science can with me, I have not solved anything and I throw in the towel, thanks for answering me, I am grateful.

Gracias, pero desisto, mi desconocimiento en informática puede con mi persona, no he resuelto nada y tiro la toalla, gracias por contestarme, te estoy agradecido.

Gracias y saludos John

Manuel