The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 7.3.1.6 causes FS to hang during Start up loading.

Bill M

I've been using your freeware version of FSUIPC for FS 2020 close to 2 years now without issues. I recently purchased the license to install the full working version of FSUIPC for FS 2020. Now when I load or start FS, I see the FSUIPC pop up screen during FS loading. When I get to the screen to choose a destination and choose an aircraft, I make a selection to load default or pay ware aircraft or scenery and that's far as I can go because FS starts to load. I see the progress bar reach about 40% and stops and won't move any further. And the only way to get out of this scenario is to "ctrl-alt-del close FS and try again. Or if I do a software removal of FSUIPC registered version, then all returns to normal operation.

Any help or advice is well welcomed at this point to use the registered version of FSUIPC and FS 2020 SU11

Kind Regards

Bill M

• Bill M changed the title to FSUIPC 7.3.1.6 causes FS to hang during Start up loading.
On 1/18/2023 at 3:12 PM, Bill M said:

I recently purchased the license to install the full working version of FSUIPC for FS 2020.

You should always try the trial license before purchasing, to make sure that the registered FSUIPC version is suitable for your needs...

On 1/18/2023 at 3:12 PM, Bill M said:

Now when I load or start FS, I see the FSUIPC pop up screen during FS loading. When I get to the screen to choose a destination and choose an aircraft, I make a selection to load default or pay ware aircraft or scenery and that's far as I can go because FS starts to load. I see the progress bar reach about 40% and stops and won't move any further. And the only way to get out of this scenario is to "ctrl-alt-del close FS and try again.

This sounds very strange - FSUIPC isn't doing much here, except receiving data from the FS, and no difference between the free and registered version. Could you leave it running for a few minutes to see if anything changes, and if not, exit FSUIPC and then show me/attach your FSUIPC7.log file.

You can also try disabling auto-start (i..e re-install and uncheck the auto-start button). Then try starting FSUIPC7 once your aircraft is loaded and ready-to-fly.

John