The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc7.ini and log

Joao de Geus Los

The FSUIPC7.log is created each time you run FSUIPC7, so no point saving that.
If you are using on a different machine or on an update machine, then the GUID's of your devices could have changed and you will need to manually update your FSUIPC7.ini to handle this. Can you please show me your FSUIPC7.ini after it has been updated and your latest FSUIPC7.log file.

Which joystick? Your ini only shows a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke connected, you have assignments to device A which is missing. and have a letter assign to a Speed Wheel 5 Pro but this has no joy id number for some reason. It would help me to understand things better if you could also attach your FSUIOC7.log file.

Note that you also only have assignments in your PMDG profile.

Have you been manually editing your FSUIPC7.ini file? It looks like it...
To which device have you assigned your buttons? I cannot tell as it looks like you have manually removed the name and GUID of device A...

Note also that if using Saitek devices, you should NOT install their drivers or software. If you have, you should uninstall and delete them and let windows install the default drivers.

Please review this and if you still have issues, please attach both your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

John

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

Which joystick? Your ini only shows a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke connected, you have assignments to device A which is missing. and have a letter assign to a Speed Wheel 5 Pro but this has no joy id number for some reason. It would help me to understand things better if you could also attach your FSUIOC7.log file.

Note that you also only have assignments in your PMDG profile.

Have you been manually editing your FSUIPC7.ini file? It looks like it...
To which device have you assigned your buttons? I cannot tell as it looks like you have manually removed the name and GUID of device A...

Note also that if using Saitek devices, you should NOT install their drivers or software. If you have, you should uninstall and delete them and let windows install the default drivers.

Please review this and if you still have issues, please attach both your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

John

I can't send a log file, it exceeds the allowed volume

1 hour ago, captain71 said:

I can't send a log file, it exceeds the allowed volume

You can compress/zip it. The log file shouldn't be that big anyway - just run MSFS/FSUIPC7, check all logging is disabled, load an aircraft and then exit FSUIPC7 and attach both your log and ini. 

Please also review what I said in my previous comment, and answer the questions....

• 1 month later...

Hi, the preset Autopilot_AP_1_Push and Autopilot_AP_2_Push  for FBW A32NX does not work. That is, when assigning a key to these presets, there is no visual pressing of the button on the MCP. When assigning another preset to the same joystick button, for example, APU Start, visual pressing is present.

What version of the FBW A320 are you using? Those preset are listed for the dev version only.
And is your FBW up-to-date? The date of that preset is 21/03/2023 so I suspect it may only work on the latest dev release.

Your question also doesn't relate to the title of this topic - which is itself not a helpful title. If you cannot find a relevant topic to post your question please create a new topic. This helps others find it if they have the same issue.

I am closing/locking this topic now.

John