The simFlight Network Forums

Fscuip7 key license

FrancisMartijn

Good evening I bought the fscuip7 in december 2022 but i cannot registerd what is the problem I cannot get my 737 throttle to work with msfs/pmdg in de Sim and I also try in de configuration in msfs no succeed can Some one help or do i have to purchase new license via simmarket ?

thank you francis Martijn 

3 hours ago, FrancisMartijn said:

Good evening I bought the fscuip7 in december 2022 but i cannot registerd what is the problem

I have no idea as you provide no supporting information - why can't you register?

3 hours ago, FrancisMartijn said:

do i have to purchase new license via simmarket ?

No - you only need to purchase a license once.

I suggest you read the provided Installing and Registering FSUIPC7 document. I provide documentation so that I do not continually have to respond to such requests.
The usual issue is that you need to update your VC++ redistributables, as the documentation says.

Please consult the documentation and search this forum for similar issues before posting a new topic.

John

2 minutes ago, FrancisMartijn said:

How do i update VC++ redistributables in Windows 11 64 bit can you tell me how to do it or folder were i can fit ?

What is not clear in the documentation that I referenced:

You can download the latest combined redistributable package from the following site:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist
It is recommended to uninstall any of the 2015, 2017, 2019 or 2022 VC++ redistubutables that you already
have installed (using the Windows App management panel), and download and install/run both the x86 and
x64 packages from that link.

?