The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC causing CTDs when connecting external modules

Gyngve

Hi

This started to happen after SU11 BTW. In SU10 I had no CTDs whatsoever.

After a few weeks of trying to sort out my CTDs, the following was done: (I was late to the party updating to SU11)

Ran MSFS in safe mode for 5 hours. No CTDs

I cleaned out community folder again (I only have FSUIPC7, FenixA320 and one add-on airport), and re-installed the add-ons.

Ran MSFS in normal mode with Fenix for 5 hours without any external mods. No CTDs.

Ran Fenix with SimBitWorld APLV2 connected. CTD after 20-30 minutes. (every flight now)

Ran MSFS in normal mode with Fenix again, but without any external mods. No CTD.

It seems I can only complete flights without any external applications connected.

So now, if I run MFSF with FSUIPC7 installed, I have no CTDs unless I am running external apps using FSUIPC to connect to the sim.

I would truly appreciate it if anyone could help pin-point me in the right direction. Is it the external application? Is it something in FSUIPC?

Redgards

Yngve Gill

InstallFSUIPC7.log FSUIPC7_prev.log FSUIPC7.log

5 hours ago, Gyngve said:

So now, if I run MFSF with FSUIPC7 installed, I have no CTDs unless I am running external apps using FSUIPC to connect to the sim.

This would indicate an issue with the external apps, and you need to contact the developers of these apps. Your logs show no issues in FSUIPC, and you are not using the FSUIPC WASM module.

5 hours ago, Gyngve said:

Ran Fenix with SimBitWorld APLV2 connected. CTD after 20-30 minutes. (every flight now)

I would suggest that you contact the developers of SimBitWorld about this issue, I cannot support 3rd-partt FSUIPC applications, If there is an issue in the SDK (which I doubt - this has been stable for many years), then they should contact me for support on any FSUIPC SDK issues.

Sorry I cannot be of any more help. Your log files show no issues with FSUIPC.

John