The simFlight Network Forums

Rudder Problem with PMDG 737-700 model only

chickster25

Hi John, I have a weird issue since the last PMDG update in that the rudder is not working with the 737-700.

It works with all the other variants, -600, -700-BBJ etc just not the main 700.

When I load the aircraft on the runway, the rudder initially has restricted movement from the maximum range. As I move the pedals left and right, the rudder control becomes less and less each time until it is fixed dead centre. It takes about 5-6 movements before there is no rudder at all. This shown on screen as the tail does not move after this point.

I have tested multiple times with the same result. I have also tested with other aircraft which are unaffected.

I am using the latest version of FSUIPC v7.3.19

FSUIPC7.log FSUIPC7.ini

This is very strange! I've checked here and have no issues with the rudder in any of the PMDG 737 variants. FSUIPC makes no distinction between the variants as your PMDG 737 profile will be used for all of them.

I can only presume that your PMDG 737 installation has been corrupted somehow. Try uninstalling and re-installing the aircraft to see if that helps.

John