The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 returns coordinates rounded to zero

Ahs800b

Good morning
I have a strange problem that I am trying to solve and I am writing to see if they can give me any clues

I belong to a virtual airline that has its own flight network, thanks to FSUIPC, we obtain the positioning data of the aircraft in our ATC map

In my case I use MSFS and I have acquired the license for FSUIPC7, I am using the latest version.

I have spent many years without any problem, but a problem occurs to me now that I don't know what it could be due to

The issue is that FSUIPC7 perfectly returns the coordinates of the aerodrome or place where I am, however when I run the Spad Next software, exactly at the moment I click, FSUPC7 stops sending the complete coordinates and rounds to zero , which is why I appear completely displaced at that moment.

Could you help me to know what the reason is and to have some indication of how to solve it?

Thank you so much

That does sound strange! Do you know what offsets the ATC map is using - possibly 0x0560 (Plane Latitude) and 0x0568 (Plane Longitude) or 0x6010 (GPS Position Lat) and 0x6018 (GPS Position Lon)? Whichever offsets it is using, try logging those offset using FSUIPC7's offset logging feature, and see how they change both with and without Spad.Next runnning. If Spad.Next is changing those for some reason, you will have to ask Spad.Next support about this - I don't think  there is anything i can do if something else is changing the sim variables used...

John

thanks john

I know it's really strange.

We were rehearsing the positioning of my aircraft on the map, and by chance, I ran the software that I have told you about, and then my colleagues told me that just at that moment my position had jumped.

I have contacted the support of the other software, but since it is something so unusual, I have written to them to know their opinion, I will try to see what is Spad interfering with FSUIPC7

I reiterate my thanks