The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and PF3 Not Communicating

I recently encountered an issue when attempting to use PF3. I uploaded a flight plan and made edits as normal and then attempted to connect to the sim as normal.  Unfortunately this triggered two consecutive errors. The first was "IPC timed out all retries" and the second was "problem connecting to flight sim or flight sim/FSUIPC not running. I double checked and made sure that FSUIPC had started when I ran MSFS and also uninstalled and reinstalled FSUIPC with no results.  I posted to the PF3 forums and the gentlemen there asked me to ensure that FSUIPC was indeed running in the task manager, which it was.  Based on the logs I sent them, they believe it may be a FSUIPC issue rather than PF3 and asked that I reach out to you.  I have attached the most recent two logs below.  Please let me know if you have any thoughts.  Thanks!

FSUIPC7.log FSUIPC7_prev.log