The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to find FSUIPC7 window after it starts

AJ3

I bought and installed the program and it was working normally.  My system is brand new with Windows 11 and has 3 4k monitors.  Initially when I would run MSFS then FSUIPC7 would also run and position itself on the leftmost monitor.  MSFS would take up the center monitor.

My problem now is I moved the program window to the right monitor and minimized it.  Now when I go to the taskbar and to bring up FSUIPC7, I can see it flash all the way off the left monitor and reside somewhere off the screen.  I can't seem to bring it back to the visible portion of the monitor.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but it didn't help.  I also tried looking through the user guide and advanced user guide for some clue, but I'm completely lost.

How do I fix this so I can bring it back to the visible area of the monitor? 

• 3 weeks later...

That worked.  Thank you.

My main issue is trying to get a set of fuel cutoff levels for the B737 PMDG to work.  I'll post my difficulties in a new topic with the appropriate header.