The simFlight Network Forums

XPlane 8.6 using windows xp

Hi Everyone I have not used my PFC Cirrus 2 Pro for many years. I have lost the dongle.Can you sell me the link to connect FsUipc or XPuic so I can run XPlane 8.6.

I have the Fsuipc for MSFS 2004.

And It is windows XP

I am donating my complete system to my local Air Cadets Pfc pro/ Computer Screens. As I am to old to keep with it now.

Thanking you in advance.

Edited by SGRG

On 6/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, SGRG said:

I have the Fsuipc for MSFS 2004.

What version is that - FS9? Are you using FSUIPC3?

On 6/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, SGRG said:

Can you sell me the link to connect FsUipc or XPuic so I can run XPlane 8.6.

I do not support X-Plane/XPUIPC, only FSUIPC. The PFC drivers for FSUIPC are available from fsuipc.com, as well as in the downlink section of these forums.

John

Hi John, Thank you for your reply,I was using X -Plane 8.6 Pro version which came with a Dongle ( Which I have Misslaid ) & as Pete Dowson your father correct if I am wrong bought a PFC system So I thought he might be able to help.Do you know what is on these Dongle Thingy's

I cannot remember which FSUPIC I have for running MSFS 2004 as I have been unabke ti get into my computer because I have not run it for a good 10 years it has all sorts of issues.

The Air Cadets Computer GURU is going to get it back up and running and then we can see what is on there.

Kind Regards

SGRG

2 hours ago, SGRG said:

Hi John, Thank you for your reply,I was using X -Plane 8.6 Pro version which came with a Dongle ( Which I have Misslaid ) & as Pete Dowson your father correct if I am wrong bought a PFC system So I thought he might be able to help.Do you know what is on these Dongle Thingy's

We don't and never have supported anything with X-Plane. Pete has retired.

I have no idea what dongle you are referring to - if this is for use by x-plane, then maybe ask them - or PFC. As far as I am aware, if your PFC device is a com device then you can connect directly, if you have a com interface, or you would use a com-to-usb connection cable - maybe that is this dongle you are referring to...