The simFlight Network Forums

binding of pmdg 738/9 fuel cut levers to axess

I don't have the 738/739, bur check the SDK for custom controls to control the fuel cut-off levers. For the 737, you would use the following:

#define EVT_CONTROL_STAND_ENG1_START_LEVER                (THIRD_PARTY_EVENT_ID_MIN + 688)    
#define EVT_CONTROL_STAND_ENG2_START_LEVER                (THIRD_PARTY_EVENT_ID_MIN + 689)    

See the following FAQ entry on how to use custom controls with PMDG aircraft: 

Alternatively, you could try the following PMDG presets - these are for the 737 but may also work with the 738/9:
    PMDG_B737-7_FUEL_CUT_OFF_LEVER1_DN
    PMDG_B737-7_FUEL_CUT_OFF_LEVER1_UP
    PMDG_B737-7_FUEL_CUT_OFF_LEVER2_UP
    PMDG_B737-7_FUEL_CUT_OFF_LEVER2_DN

43 minutes ago, belgiumflightsimpilot said:

I would like to bind the fuel cut levers of a pmdg aircraft to two axess on my tca boeing yoke?

Not sure why you would want to bind these controls to axes as they are standard events fir buttons/switches, not axes controls. However, you can assign them to an axis if you wish. You would normally do this using the right-hand side of the axis assignment panel, to send the desired control when entering or leaving an axis range.

46 minutes ago, belgiumflightsimpilot said:

also if I can do that can I set fsuipc to onlu load this setting when flying a b738/9?

Yes. You need to create an FSUIPC profile for the v738/739 and make the assignment profile-specific. Please see the provided documentation on using profiles.

John

22 hours ago, belgiumflightsimpilot said:

hello

I would like to bind the fuel cut levers of a pmdg aircraft to two axess on my tca boeing yoke?

can I do that? and how?

also if I can do that can I set fsuipc to onlu load this setting when flying a b738/9?

Certainly! You have the ability to bind the fuel cut levers of a PMDG aircraft to two axes on your TCA Boeing Yoke. Just assign the first axis to throttle control and the second axis to fuel mixture control. Additionally, with FSUIPC, you can create a profile specifically for the B738/9 to ensure that these settings are automatically loaded. Enjoy your flights!