The simFlight Network Forums

Micro Stutters MSFS

Trick

Hi Team,

Had stutters in MSFS - PMDG 738 since updating to the latest software. A gentlemen in the my FS forum suggested entering NumberOfPumps=0 in the INI file under Gerneral.  That didn't work for me.

What worked was shutting down FSUIPC7.

Your thoughts?

Cheers

Richard

4 hours ago, Trick said:

A gentlemen in the my FS forum suggested entering NumberOfPumps=0 in the INI file under Gerneral. 

That is the default and is no longer required.

Please check that you are using the latest version of FSUIPC7, which is 7.3.21.

Do the stutters occur all the time or occasionally? If occasionally, it could be due to FSUIPC's AutoSave feature, so try disabling that if it is enabled.
If its happening all the time, try opening the MSFS logging console (you need to be in dev mode) and see if there is anything throttling the log, as this can cause stutters. If you see anything suspicious there, please report what messages you see here.

Also, please attach your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

John

Morning John

Thanks for your help. The INI file is 5 kb and the log 2.211 kb. The Stutter occur every minute or so and last for 15 sec.
Autosave is disabled.
Program won't allow me to send. Exceeds 1.91kb
Do you have an email address I can send the files pls.

Cheers
Richard