The simFlight Network Forums

axis assignments fail

cristian

Hello. I have a problem when assigning axis with two joystick boards, for example in joytick 1 I assign aileron at first it works fine but when I assign joytick 2 for example rudder. The joytick 1 that the aileron was programmed stops working but when I enter the fsuipc the aileron is still assigned but what is assigned does not work in the simulator. Could you tell me how I can fix this problem?😌

Can you please show me your FSUIPC7.ini file so that I can see your assignments. Also an FSUIPC7.log file generated showing your issue would be useful - activate logging for Axis Controls, load your aircraft and move the assigned axis that isn't working through its full range, then exit FSUIPC7 before attaching the files. And please make sure that it is a full log file and not a continuation log file, i.e. do NOT use the New Log feature.

Finishing now for the day/weekend - I may take a look tomorrow, otherwise it will be Monday now,

John