The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 not starting (MS Store version)

Doug Westland

Do you have a steam and and an MS Store version installed on the same PC, or are they on different machines?
If they are on different machines, please show me/attach your InstallFSUIPC7.log file for the MS Store version. Also please see the following FAQ entry: 

If they are installed on the same PC (which I didn't know was possible), then the Installer will first detect the steam installation and install for that. To also use with the MS Store version, you will have to manually update the EXE.xml file for the MS Store version to start FSUIPC7, and if the two versions have different Community folders, then you will also need to copy across the WASM from the Steam Community folder to the MS Store one.

Also, please give your posts a relevant and appropriate tile - 'FSUIPC7' applies to  every post in this forum and is therefore useless...I will update it.

John

• John Dowson changed the title to FSUIPC7 not starting (MS Store version)