The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 7.325

Hurkulez

47 minutes ago, Hurkulez said:

FSUIPC v7.325 Download link not on site?

The latest official release is 7.3.24. There is a beta in one of the forums for 7.3.25a, 7.3.25b and 7.3.25c, but 7.3.25 has not yet been released.

50 minutes ago, Hurkulez said:

My acars (DVA) says it requires FSUIPC 7.325

I don't know why it would say that when that version is not yet available. Try using 7.3.24, and if you get issues then try the support of your acars provider.

The only changes from 7.3.25 to the latest 7.3.25beta are:
    - WAPI updated to 1.0.3 to prevent a thread issue that can cause the WAPI to stop functioning (very rare timing isssue)
    - minor correction to the simconnect re-connect functionality that prevent FSUIPC7 from shutting down in certain situations (again, rare)
    - updates to the pause states indicator in offset 0x0264

I can see why your acars would need any of these changes.

John

7 hours ago, vortac12 said:

I am with DVA also and I cannot do a flight because ACARs won't connect without 7.325.  My guess is, they built an update around the beta version and released an update before the beta went offical

This really isn't my problem - you should contact the developers. I don't understand why they are even checking the version.

There is currently no planned release date for 7.3.25, but it will probably be next month sometime. For now, the latest beta, 7.3.25c, can be found here: 

John