The simFlight Network Forums

Registration not possible

AnKo

Goodmorning,

I am using FSUIPC for many years without any problems.

Last week I change to Windows11 pro. But now when I install FSUIPC 7.3.25 there is no popup to registrate the product. The window is closing directly after instalation.

Tried all that is advised in the install.doc but no solution. Never had this eve before.

Please help me with this.

André

1 hour ago, AnKo said:

Tried all that is advised in the install.doc but no solution.

Did you install the latest VC++ combined redistributable package? This is usually the problem for such issues.

1 hour ago, AnKo said:

The window is closing directly after instalation.

So the installer is crashing? Can you check the windows event viewer to see if there is a crash event, and if so show me that? Also, is there an InstallFSUIPC7.log file? if so, please attach that.

John

16 minutes ago, AnKo said:

Normaly, at the end of the installation proces, a popup window appears where you can register or skip regestration. But this window does not popup.

It is not a pop-up window. It is the 2nd to last page in the installation dialog. I cannot see how this page cannot be displayed. What is the last page you see in the installation dialog before it closes?

Your installation log looks fine.

John

It is very strange, and I have no idea what could be causing this. There is no change in the installer except for the updated files.

But presumably you already have your key file if this is a re-install. If not, you can either manually create it, or I can generate one for you and PM it to you if you let me know your order number.

John