The simFlight Network Forums

Honeycomb Bravo ; Assigning 2 presets to 1 toggle movement

davecat

John... Disregard my post.  Settings for these switches were associated within MSFS control options creating a conflict.  Works perfectly after removing MSFS assignments.  Couldn't figure out how to delete my original post.

BTW..I am convinced to register.  Every simmers must have!  THX!

Playing around with assigning 2 switch actions in cockpit to 1 toggle movement on Bravo Quadrant.  In simple terms can I have a toggle movement on the Bravo actuate 2 in the cockpit?  From reading the Advanced manual, I think yes.  So far no joy.  Just for the sake of understanding the logic I am trying to turn Nav and Logo lights on/off using one toggle switch on the Bravo. Button 133 to Off and 134 to On. The UI dropdown is greyed out as expected, photo attached.  Can't get it to work??  My license is temporary, could that be it?

Ini file :

[Profile.CRJ700]
1=CRJ700ER United Express N165GJ

[Buttons.CRJ700]
0=PQ,133,CPASCRJ_EXTL_NAV_SWITCH_OFF,0     -{Preset Control}-
1=PQ,133,CPASCRJ_EXTL_LOGO_SWITCH_OFF,0     -{Preset Control}-
2=PQ,134,CPASCRJ_EXTL_NAV_SWITCH_ON,0     -{Preset Control}-
3=PQ,134,CPASCRJ_EXTL_LOGO_SWITCH_ON,0     -{Preset Control}-
[Axes.CRJ700]
RangeRepeatRate=10
image.png.fdc5b781a14a7a81ad1444ca04449451.png

Edited by davecat
Brain fart!

11 hours ago, davecat said:

Disregard my post.  Settings for these switches were associated within MSFS control options creating a conflict.  Works perfectly after removing MSFS assignments.  Couldn't figure out how to delete my original post.

No problem, glad you figured it out. Your assignments look fine so I was wondering what the problem was and was going to take a look at the aircraft to see if those presets were still valid...

11 hours ago, davecat said:

BTW..I am convinced to register.  Every simmers must have! 

Thanks!

John