The simFlight Network Forums

InputEvent received but not known

kaha

Today I made two flights with the Shorts 330.On the second flight I got error messages:

"**** InputEvent received but not known: ....." in FSUIPC.log

and

"...Error sending Input Event 'LIGHTING_GLARESHIELD_1'" in the log of my lua script.

The errors about input events are in regard to interior lighting. I did not change anything in my script, the errors just came unexpected. I then exited to the Main Menu and made another flight with the Shorts. Everything worked again.

I attached FSUIPC.ini, FSUIPC.log and the log of my lua script.

Karl

Karl_InputEvent_errors.zip

4 minutes ago, kaha said:

Today I made two flights with the Shorts 330.On the second flight I got error messages:

"**** InputEvent received but not known: ....." in FSUIPC.log

Those errors are reported soon after 'Requesting Input Events...' is logged. This is just a timing issue as the input events that are activated/initialised are received from the aircraft before the actual input event list is beinf received. You can safely ignore these. I will look into removing the logging of this messafe if the input event list has not been received. This should not prevent anything working though...

8 minutes ago, kaha said:

"...Error sending Input Event 'LIGHTING_GLARESHIELD_1'" in the log of my lua script.

Please do not 'log luas separately' - remove this logging option, and send me a full FSUIPC7.log file showing this issue.