The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 v7.4.3 Trouble

47 minutes ago, Francisco Rivera said:

I'm having trouble with the new FSUIPC7 for MSFS.

What trouble? The image you attached is nothing to do with FSUIPC7 - that just shows that vaMSYS cannot connect - whatever that is....

Is FSUIPC7 running? How was it started - via auto-start or manually? Did you see the FSUIPC7 splash screen?

Try manually starting FSUIPC7 and see if it runs - you will see am FSUIPC7 splash screen and then there will be an icon in your system tray. If not, show me/attach your InstallFSUIPC7.log file. If it is running you can attach your FSUIPC7.log file and I can check for errors there., but the issue will be with your FSUIPC7 client and you need support from them.

Hi John, I had a similar issue where the FSUIPC after updated to version 7.4.3 I'm getting a similar one.

So using the acars from vAMSYS (Pegasus) and also using the acars from swavirtual.com (LUVCARS 5), both acars show back the message saying we are not at the correct airport.
Also is look like is taken a while to connect and load all profile and atc...

When I load an aircraft which I have all profile set already, FSUIPC ask me which profile do you want to use, like he forgot.

I'm going back to version 7.4.2 to see if the problem still existing or is something else.

It's like a connection trouble between the sim and FSUIPC7. I tried via auto-start, manually, administrator manually and auto-start, uninstalling and reinstalling the FSUIPC7.

The splash screen appears one when started manually and when it was auto-start it does by its own

It's running right now.
Captura_de_pantalla_2024-01-20_121234.pn

3 minutes ago, J-Aviator said:

Hi John, I had a similar issue where the FSUIPC after updated to version 7.4.3 I'm getting a similar one.

So using the acars from vAMSYS (Pegasus) and also using the acars from swavirtual.com (LUVCARS 5), both acars show back the message saying we are not at the correct airport.
Also is look like is taken a while to connect and load all profile and atc...

When I load an aircraft which I have all profile set already, FSUIPC ask me which profile do you want to use, like he forgot.

I'm going back to version 7.4.2 to see if the problem still existing or is something else.

Could you please send me the 7.4.2 version file?

Edited by Francisco Rivera

Can you please refrain from adding screenshots, especially from 3rd party apps. These are useless to me. I am only interested in seeing your FSUIPC7.log file for this issue, nothing else. Also please attach this file, not screenshots, and do this AFTER exiting FSUIPC7.

Can someone/anyone add the following to the [General] section of your FSUIPC7.ini file:
     TestOptions=x800
And then show me/attach an FSYUPC7.ini file showing this issue.

Can you also indicate if you are using a registered/licensed copy of FSUIPC7 or not (although if you attached your log file, this would tell me). I must admit that I did not test this version with the unregistered version before release, but I have just tested this here and all seems fine. If you get this issue with an unregistered/unlicensed version, can you please download the trial license (available from a post at the top of this sub-forum) and try with that to see if you get the same issue - and let me know the results please.

John

P.S. Also please select/load and aircraft and get ready-to-fly and wait a minute or so before exiting FSUIPC7 and attaching your log file. And also attach your FSUIPC7.ini file.

Edited by John Dowson
PS added

Hi, I've a registered copy, but after installing ythe last FSUIPC version for MSFS, commands via FSUIPC doesn't work anymore. I can see them in the FSUIPC menu, but to no avail. FSUIPC connects automatically when opening the sim, but nothing happens; I had to re-map the commands in the MSFS Controls options.

Thanks for any help,

Fulvio 

Having the same problem (registered FSUIPC) since 7.4.3. Restarting FSUIPC helps sometimes. But it takes quite a long time to load events.txt and connecting to the sim (although it shows it is connected). Log shows no errors or something like that.

2 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Can you please refrain from adding screenshots, especially from 3rd party apps. These are useless to me. I am only interested in seeing your FSUIPC7.log file for this issue, nothing else. Also please attach this file, not screenshots, and do this AFTER exiting FSUIPC7.

Can someone/anyone add the following to the [General] section of your FSUIPC7.ini file:
     TestOptions=x800
And then show me/attach an FSYUPC7.ini file showing this issue.

Can you also indicate if you are using a registered/licensed copy of FSUIPC7 or not (although if you attached your log file, this would tell me). I must admit that I did not test this version with the unregistered version before release, but I have just tested this here and all seems fine. If you get this issue with an unregistered/unlicensed version, can you please download the trial license (available from a post at the top of this sub-forum) and try with that to see if you get the same issue - and let me know the results please.

John

P.S. Also please select/load and aircraft and get ready-to-fly and wait a minute or so before exiting FSUIPC7 and attaching your log file. And also attach your FSUIPC7.ini file.

Here you go John. TestOptions=x800 added to my ini file.

Here's the ini and log.

btw - registered version FSUIPC

Thanks.

FSUIPC7.ini FSUIPC7.log

Hello, 

I am a team member over at Landing Rate Monitor which relies on FSUIPC for data. We are also getting reports by users not being able to have LRM connect to FSUIPC. Here's two example reports: 

I installed FSUIPC 7.4.3 and made one flight without any problem, but now, it does not want to detect me, I see me on the map at 0,0 coordinate

I did some testing last night and found that my first flight didn't register, but then subsequent flights did. Your experience is the reverse of mine.

Considering two other ACARS/Tracking software also face this issue with the only thing in common being FSUIPC, and users have reported no issues after reverting to 7.4.2, I can with certainty confirm the issue originates from this update.  

Would love to post my own personal log file but I have non generated at my installed location (C:\Program Files\FSUIPC), even after 3 simulator runs (and flying). Please let me know if you would like us to forward something to the users (like changing some setting, adding more logs, etc.) to assist debugging the issue. 

Edited by alepouna

In all those years, since the beginning of FSUIPC never had problems. Always very stable. I have always worked with registerd versions.  Buttons and axis not responding anymore with latest version. I'am a patient person.  Wait for the next version.  Unfortunately i deleted earlier versions.  So if somebody has in the meanwhile  the version before this latest, you are welcome with a link...  sincerely 

Hello, just for information, since v7.4.3, I have trouble using "a pilot life v2". FSUIPC says it's connected but it acts as it is not. I must relaunch it many times for it to finally work. Thank you 

Hi, I have a similar issue with an old acars program, since 7.4.3 it connects fine but sometimes it's not receiving any data from the sim.

243141   [INFO]: **** Starting FSUIPC7 WASM Interface (WAPI) version 1.0.4 (WASM version 1.0.3) using connection -1
   243141   [INFO]: Connected to MSFS
   250547 #### ERROR: No SimConnect data seen for more than set stall time - will attempt to reconnect...
   250547 **** SimConnect Data Stalled! Re-connecting now ... ****
   250766 SimConnect_Open succeeded
   250766 Running in "KittyHawk", Version: 11.0.282174.999 (SimConnect: 11.0.62651.3)
   250766 MSFS version = 11.0.282174.999
   250781 User Aircraft ID 1 supplied, now being used
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 7, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 3
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 8, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 4
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 9, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 5
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 10, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 6
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 11, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 7
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 12, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 9
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 13, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 10
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 14, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 11
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 15, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 14
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 16, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 15
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 17, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 16
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 18, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 17
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 19, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 19
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 20, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 21
   250781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 21, Index param -1 on RequestDataOnSimObject for DDEF 24

On my end, I can see a 70-second delay or so before the FSUIPC v743 new version is injected in MSFS2020 and it starts to work.
On another note, it would be nice in section [Buttons] ButtonRepeat=20,10 to have 10 replaced with 0. The reasoning behind this is that when you have assigned ELE_TRIM_DN or UP there is a delay before any trim gets activated. In real airplanes as soon as you touch the trim it's an instant response, there is no delay.
Thank you.

Sorry about this - this version was extensively tested by me and other users, and I am not sure why there is an issue with so many users for this relatively minor change. I have rolled back this now, so can you please all try this version: FSUIPC7.exe

7 hours ago, LRBS said:

On another note, it would be nice in section [Buttons] ButtonRepeat=20,10 to have 10 replaced with 0.

You can change this to the value that suits your needs - those are just the defaults. Note however that this will affect all button assignments.

John

12 hours ago, Crosswind59 said:

In all those years, since the beginning of FSUIPC never had problems. Always very stable. I have always worked with registerd versions.  Buttons and axis not responding anymore with latest version. I'am a patient person.  Wait for the next version.  Unfortunately i deleted earlier versions.  So if somebody has in the meanwhile  the version before this latest, you are welcome with a link...  sincerely 

Hi, the same for me.

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

Sorry about this - this version was extensively tested by me and other users, and I am not sure why there is an issue with so many users for this relatively minor change. I have rolled back this now, so can you please all try this version: FSUIPC7.exe

You can change this to the value that suits your needs - those are just the defaults. Note however that this will affect all button assignments.

John

Thx John for your work all those years.  I'am a simmer since the mid 80's using your FSUIPC since. 👋👊

3 minutes ago, Crosswind59 said:

Thx John for your work all those years.  I'am a simmer since the mid 80's using your FSUIPC since. 👋👊

Tested your previous version (posted attachment FSUIPC7.exe).  Works fine now...

To add to all this, and to show this is not a localized issue, the new version of FSUIPC made Landing Rate Monitor (tracker for FSHub) to not work properly either. Flight is not recognized. I need to restart everything several times to make it work.

FSUIPC is the only new version in all my setup.

3 minutes ago, Zissiz Zekapten said:

to show this is not a localized issue, the new version of FSUIPC made Landing Rate Monitor (tracker for FSHub) to not work properly either. Flight is not recognized. I need to restart everything several times to make it work.

Which "new" version? Did you try the fix for this in the updated version available in my post above?

6 minutes ago, Zissiz Zekapten said:

Not yet

Then there was no point in your post as the issue was already reported, confirmed and fixed...

6 minutes ago, Zissiz Zekapten said:

Will it be a 7.4.4 ?

It will be when released - the version above is 7.4.4a, i.e. the first beta for the 7.4.4 release.

Thanks @bob34 for posting the files I asked for, and to @Crosswind59 for testing the update version.

• Like 1

As this issue seems to be affecting lots of people, I have now released 7.4.4 - please update to this version before posting for any issues.

If downloading from the download links section of this forum and you still get the previous version, please clear your browser cache. Alternatively, download from http://fsuipc.com/

John

• Like 1