The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC for MSFM and Pacx

RMK

• Hello,
    I read your introduction to the FSUIPC7 topic with great interest
    Unfortunately, I almost only understand train stations because that's not my area of interest. I am passionate about playing MSFM2020 with FBW's Airbus A320 because I have more time now as I have become seriously ill and can no longer carry out my job as sales manager of AWP.
    I purchased the program properly and installed and started it as an admin. So far there have been no problems, I needed the program for my FCU (hardware from VRINSIGHT) in conjunction with programming via A&O.
    Now I bought a tool, the “PACX” tool from TFDI Design. This also requires FSUIPC7. But I can't get it to work; some settings in FSUIPC7 are probably necessary
    Hence my impudent question, should it take up your time and you have 10 minutes so that you can look at it and, if necessary, write to me briefly about what I have to do and enter? I am very, very grateful to you and please excuse me for just writing to you and asking for help.
    thank you very much
    Ralf Köllner

2 hours ago, RMK said:

Now I bought a tool, the “PACX” tool from TFDI Design. This also requires FSUIPC7. But I can't get it to work; some settings in FSUIPC7 are probably necessary

Then you need support from PACX / TFDI Design - cannot help with 3rd party programs from other developers.

2 hours ago, RMK said:

I purchased the program properly and installed and started it as an admin.

Be aware that if running FSUIPC7 as admin, all 3rd party programs must also be ran as admin, as well as MSFS2020 itself. Everything that communicates needs to be ran at the same privilege level.

John