The simFlight Network Forums

Events for Inibuilds A300

Watsi

Hi John,

Thanks for implementing Inibuilds A300 events in the events.txt. 

I just want to inform you, that the A300 events are wrong in some cases / don't work as they should. Just some examples: the CPT ND brightness, the FD toggles, the left ECAM display brightness, the Main instrument flood lights.

I use the A300 for some time now and have a more accurate events list for it (without garantee of full completeness, but better than the exisiting one). I can provide it to you if you like.

Best wishes

19 minutes ago, Watsi said:

Thanks for implementing Inibuilds A300 events in the events.txt. 

I only provide this file. It is generated from the community-driven effort led by MobiFlight, and the source is here: https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/

21 minutes ago, Watsi said:

I just want to inform you, that the A300 events are wrong in some cases / don't work as they should. Just some examples: the CPT ND brightness, the FD toggles, the left ECAM display brightness, the Main instrument flood lights.

I use the A300 for some time now and have a more accurate events list for it (without garantee of full completeness, but better than the exisiting one). I can provide it to you if you like.

Note that if/when defining your own presets, you should do this using the myevents.txt file. Otherwise you will lose your changes as the events.txt file will get updated/overwritten each time you install/update FSUIPC7.

If any events in the events.txt file, provided by MobiFlight, are not correct, then you should submit changes/updates on the HubHop website. This is the community driven resource for these events/presets.

John