The simFlight Network Forums

Mcpcombo and overhead B737 dont work with fsuipc6 after update from p3dv4 to p3dv5

i am sorry but I do not understand what your issue has to do with  FSUIPC. Can you please provide more details, and explain why you think this is related to FSUIPC.
Are you using FSUIPC6 for both P3dV4 and P3Dv5? Are you using the same installation of FSUIPC6 for both, or are you using separate installations? Whare do you get that message, i.e. from which software?

Thank you for replaying. 

I updated my flight simulator from prepar3dv4 to prepar3dv5 and fsuipc5 to fsuipc6 . Further I use  VriSim for my VRISIght mcp-combo and  overhead panel. After loading the file “SFP2_MCP_PMDG_737NGX_FSUIPC.dll” I get the message “Fs module fail for”

is there a solution for this problem?

Kind regards, Pieter Teeuwen

10 minutes ago, Pieter te A said:

After loading the file “SFP2_MCP_PMDG_737NGX_FSUIPC.dll” I get the message “Fs module fail for”

is there a solution for this problem?

But what is loading that dll and what is giving that message? It is not FSUIPC. I can only help with FSUIPC.

And there is no point responding without answering the questions I have, especially when I have no idea what you are talking about.. Please respond to my questions if you want assistance with this.

7 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Can you please provide more details, and explain why you think this is related to FSUIPC.
Are you using FSUIPC6 for both P3dV4 and P3Dv5? Are you using the same installation of FSUIPC6 for both, or are you using separate installations? Whare do you get that message, i.e. from which software?

John