The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 4 - Honeycomb Alpha Magnetos/Ignition Switch L, Both, start not working - FSX:SE

Hi all, I am using FSUIPC 4 with a Honeycomb Alpha (PC edition) and a Trim/throttle/prop/mix/flaps quadrant from FlightSimStuff. 

I moved all my controls from FSX:SE and the Honeycomb configurator, but I am unable to get FSUIPC to register buttons 32-34 (left magneto, both magneto, ignition start) so I am stuck with off and right magneto. The Honeycomb configurator was able to pick up on those inputs, but I'd rather not use it because unlike FSX I cannot seem to figure out how to only leave one input working.

11 hours ago, notsosafely said:

I moved all my controls from FSX:SE and the Honeycomb configurator, but I am unable to get FSUIPC to register buttons 32-34 (left magneto, both magneto, ignition start) so I am stuck with off and right magneto.

FSUIPC4 only detects a maximum of 32 buttons (0-31) natively in the button assignment panel. To use buttons 32-34, you need to use a lua script  to convert these buttons to virtual buttons. Scripts for both the Alpha and Bravo, together with instructions on use, are available here: 

John

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

FSUIPC4 only detects a maximum of 32 buttons (0-31) natively in the button assignment panel. To use buttons 32-34, you need to use a lua script  to convert these buttons to virtual buttons. Scripts for both the Alpha and Bravo, together with instructions on use, are available here: 

John

Thank you, John! You're the best! I apologize for missing this.