The simFlight Network Forums

FSX with PFCfsx.dll

Hey everyone,

I am running the old Serial PFC stuff, jetliner yoke, rudder, throttle, avionics box.. everything used to work perfectly fine... I honestly haven't played flightism in a long time, but last night decided to fire it up... when doing the pfc control check, everything got a red X... Com1 is green... the avionics box has power, the back of the throttle quadrant has a green light when powered... the computer shows COM1 is valid and working... this all used to work perfectly fine, and I honestly don't remember unplugging anything.. everything looks to be going where it should go.. is there anything I can try here to bring it back to life.. I find it strange that absolutely nothing is found...

Can you please attach your files - FSUIPC4.ini, FSUIPC4.log and the PFC.log or PFC,ini files.

Also please see the provided PFC.dll User Guide and follow the steps there. I do not have nay PFC devices and do not use FSX, so you will need to trouble-shoot this yourself, but I can try and help...

John

I deleted fsuipc and pfcfsx dll and that didnt change anything... I did remove my COM1 port and let windows reboot and let it refind it... it all started working again.... no idea why, but it all works again!

13 minutes ago, ChrisCYWG said:

I deleted fsuipc and pfcfsx dll and that didnt change anything... I did remove my COM1 port and let windows reboot and let it refind it... it all started working again.... no idea why, but it all works again!

Not sure how it can work if you deleted FSUIPC and the PFCFSX.dll....

Anyway, glad its working.