newbie questions

bear 1962

in setting up a paramotor sim in p3d

i have a spanking new pc

meta 3 vr

i9 14900k

rtx 4080

32 gb mem

lashings of storage  (10 tb at least ..m2+ssd+hdd)

im using mobiflight / fsuipc 6/ arduino mega

p3d

franz paramotor model ( converted from fsx )

i need some pointers  to get the controls working  i.e  3d printed  hand  linier pot throttle  . 2x string pots for the brakes

my bread board setup can read a pot and send input to debug in fsuipc 6 but thats it , i cannot get

anywhere trying to affect the throttle on screen

are there any good vids i should be watching / advice . most of the vid refer to msfs im using p3d

i have downloaded paramotor .lua files ready for control but dont know how to call on them in mobiflight

as  i  said complete newbie to mobiflight etc . i am a paratrike jockey irl and would like to practice on no fly days

any help would be most welcome

thanks

For help with MobiFlight, please use the MobiFlight discord channel.
For help with FSUIPC6, please use the main FSUIPC support channel: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/

Not sure why you posted in the FeelThere support forum - shall I move your post to the FSUIPC support forum? Or do you require support from FeelThere? If so, there support platform has moved - see 

John