The simFlight Network Forums

key not working

All three components (Name, Address/email & key) must match. If they all match and the key still doesn't validate, this is usually because the VC++ reditributables need updating. Download and install the latest combined redistristributables (both x64 and x86) from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist and try again.

If you still get the same issue, please let me know your order number (do NOT post your key details!).

John

11 hours ago, abh_jc_03 said:

Order number from simmarket is: #3210562

I have checked this order and the key details are valid. Are you sure that you are entering the details correctly?
I have PM'ed you a key file - please try this.

You are also using FSUIPC7 - please use the specific sub-forum for FSUIPC7 for all future  issues with this product.

John

Also anti-virus software (especially McAfree but also with other anti-virus software) can prevent the key validation program from running, so please check any anti-virus software that you are using.

All of this is described in the FSUIPC7 Installation and Registration guide, under Invalid Key Problems. Please always consult the documentation before posting with issues.

John