The simFlight Network Forums

assign more commands to one button

hello, at first, I don´t know, if I´m in the correct forum.

I use fsuipc6 an P3D4 and the FSLAB with the Thrustmaster TCA

How can I assign alls these commands for the enginge starter?

Is there anyone to help me?

Dieter

image.png.68a92d37f9bf3ff8da0749033c256b22.png

1 hour ago, ddressel said:

hello, at first, I don´t know, if I´m in the correct forum.

I use fsuipc6 an P3D4 and the FSLAB with the Thrustmaster TCA

This is the forum for FSUIPC7 - use the main support forum for FSUIPC6. I will move your post.

1 hour ago, ddressel said:

How can I assign alls these commands for the enginge starter?

To assign multiple commands to a single button press, you can only do this by manually editing your FSUIPC6.ini file. The procedure is as follows:

1. Make sure you have the FSUIPC6.ini file open in an editor.
2. Open the FSUIPC6 window, go to the button tab and make your first assignment Click Ok, then open the window and tab again.
3. In the editor, reload the FSUIPC6.ini file. Locate the button assignment that you just made, then comment this out by inserting a semi-colon (;) after the = sign. Save your changes.
4. Go back to FSUIPC, and click on Reload all buttons. You can now assign your second command.
5. If you want to add more assignments, go back to step 5 and repeat until all your assignments are done.
7. Once all assignments have been made and saved, go back to the editor (with the button assignments tab open) and remove all the semi-colons you added, to uncomment the previous assignments. Save the changes, then go back to FSUIPC and again reload your button assignments.
8. You should now have multiple assignments to the button. The assignments will be grayed-out in the UI and you can no longer edit them. You need to adjust or remove from the FSUIPC6.ini file if you want to update.

John