The simFlight Network Forums

Where are my user manuals?

Hello,

For the first time i'm aktive on this Forum. I have two different problems, so I sent two Topics.

I installed FSUIPC6 under P3D v4.5. I only use PMDG airplanes. I started a flight from A to B. Already during taxi  I noticed that the simstopped  very half minute during ten seconds. During the flight: Every tenmiles the sim stopped as if I pressed 'P'. During 10 seconds complete silence than resumed the pC the flight. During the ILS approach at B; CTD. I uninstalled the FSUIPC after the flight en the first flight after ward was OK no problem. I reinstalled the FSUIPC following the lines in you user manual, like the first time, Totally no problems and I make every day a flight, and the sim doesn't strop anymore. Bu t know there is another problem. All the usermanuals are gone. According the manual the manuals are installed in the Windows Documents Folders. Nothing to see overthere. I downloaded the FSUIPC6 again from teh SimmarketApp. No user manuals. While downloading I saw a green window  with the text: FSUIPC6 DEMO. Is that normal. 

My PC: High end video NVIDIA, 532 GB RAM, 500GB SSH disc, 1TB hard disk. Windows 11, 64 bit. Prepar3D v4.5 and FSUIPC6 regisatered. I hope you can help me to find the user manuals. Sincerely, Hans Weijers.

FSUIPC6.ini FSUIPC6.log

2 minutes ago, HansW said:

I installed FSUIPC6 under P3D v4.5.

Then please use the main support forum - you posted in the sub-forum for FSUIPC7 only. I will move your post.

4 minutes ago, HansW said:

All the usermanuals are gone. According the manual the manuals are installed in the Windows Documents Folders. Nothing to see overthere.

The manuals should be installed in a subfolder called FSUIPC6 of your Windows Documents folder. The InstallFSUIPC6.log file should tell you where they were installed and if there were errors - check that and post/attach it here.

John

Its unbelieveable; In the InstalllFSUIPC file you can read: Skipped etc at the lines of the user manuals. I saw there the path to the user manuals folder and now they are there. I did a second installation over the existing FSUIPC6. So that is  OK. I found the UM's. Rest the question of the demo? When I attach the installfile then the Topic is digitally oversized. Do you really nee d the fle? Sincerely Hans Weijers

2 minutes ago, HansW said:

In the InstalllFSUIPC file you can read: Skipped etc at the lines of the user manuals.

They are skipped if the same version is already there (i.e. from a precious install).

3 minutes ago, HansW said:

Rest the question of the demo?

No idea what this is, There is only one version of FSUIPC6, no demo version. The same version can either be licensed or not, depending in whether you have a license and have registered it, which you have.

4 minutes ago, HansW said:

When I attach the installfile then the Topic is digitally oversized. Do you really nee d the fle?

I don't need to see it if you have no problems.

Note that, for future reference, you can always compress/zip text/log files before attaching them. You will have a low upload limit being  a new user to these forums, but this will increase as you post.

John

I'm not very familiar with the structure of your forum, but I will learn that as quickly as I can. is this the Main Forum? 

So here is the installFSUIPC. file Thank you very much.

PS I saw the Manual Advanced Users: Unreadable signs.  Not a textfile. Do you have a tip to change taht? Sincerely Hans Weijers

InstallFSUIPC6.zip

6 minutes ago, HansW said:

So here is the installFSUIPC. file Thank you very much.

But why are you attaching that? As I said, I do not need to see this as you found where the documentation was installed.

I saw the Manual Advanced Users: Unreadable signs.  Not a textfile. Do you have a tip to change taht?

Sorry, but I do not understand this. All manuals are pdf files, not text files. You need a pdf reader to open them.

John

Sorry, missed this:

is this the Main Forum? 

Yes.