The simFlight Network Forums

koskir

1 hour ago, koskir said:

,how i can found the previous version 7.4.9 

I do not provide access to older versions.

What issues are you having with 7.4.10? There is only one issue reported and this is related to the the time it takes to connect/reconnect - see this thread:

If you are having issues, add the following to the [General] section of your FSUIPC7.ini file:
    DetectToConnectDelayAuto=220

Adjust the value (220 in the example above) to suit your installation - the best way to determine this is to look at your log file and find the last SimConnect_Open succeeded message. eg if you see this:
    396234 SimConnect_Open succeeded

The timestamp is 396234 - divide this value by 1000 to get 396, then subtract 3, so 393 would be the value to use.

If you don't see a SimConnect_Open succeeded message in your log, increase the value until you do, then adjust accordingly.

John

8 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

I do not provide access to older versions.

What issues are you having with 7.4.10? There is only one issue reported and this is related to the the time it takes to connect/reconnect - see this thread:

If you are having issues, add the following to the [General] section of your FSUIPC7.ini file:
    DetectToConnectDelayAuto=220

Adjust the value (220 in the example above) to suit your installation - the best way to determine this is to look at your log file and find the last SimConnect_Open succeeded message. eg if you see this:
    396234 SimConnect_Open succeeded

The timestamp is 396234 - divide this value by 1000 to get 396, then subtract 3, so 393 would be the value to use.

If you don't see a SimConnect_Open succeeded message in your log, increase the value until you do, then adjust accordingly.

John

I am signing the post of the user above. Where can I find the option to download version 7.4.9? Unfortunately, problems with freezing the entire simulator in version 7.4.10 make you nervous. The situation does not work with version 7.4.9, here with the latest version, after the plane takes off or after reaching the crossing point, the simulator hangs and the entire flight goes to waste :/

1 hour ago, prz3mazz said:

Where can I find the option to download version 7.4.9?

You cannot - please see my previous post.

1 hour ago, prz3mazz said:

Unfortunately, problems with freezing the entire simulator in version 7.4.10 make you nervous. The situation does not work with version 7.4.9, here with the latest version, after the plane takes off or after reaching the crossing point, the simulator hangs and the entire flight goes to waste 😕

Please try that fix I mentioned in my previous post. If that does not work, please create a new support topic with an appropriate title and describing your issue, and make sure you attach your FSUIPC7.log file.

John