The simFlight Network Forums

No ASSIGNMENT button shown FSUIPC7

Song

John,

"Assignment" is not shown as below. There is no Assignment button in Options panel.

image.thumb.png.27fb3726858555f39541da9e3b12fae5.png

FIY, I purchased FSUIPC7 at  Simmarket and the current version is 7.4.9

image.thumb.png.bea8c89692846b5dd907f25a4602d85d.png

pls let me know how can i create the assignment key/ button for msfs2020 B737. 

thank you in advance.

HM Song,

5 hours ago, Song said:

There is no Assignment button in Options panel.

This is because you are using an unregistered version of FSUIPC7. Do you have a license? If so, you need to enter the details and click the Register button at the end of the installation process. Alternatively, there is a trial license available in a post at the top of this forum - you can use that to evaluate FSUIPC7 (it expires after tomorrow but it  will be replaced by a new one in a couple of days).

John

Thank you for your reply. 

I did Register and it works well. 

But, i have a big problem. 

I have a MobiFlight  for 737 efis contol panel. 

https://www.mobiflight.com/en/index.html

I think there is conflict between MobiFlight  system and FSIPC7 system. 

Only the fuel cut off levers are not recognized(the other button from york or honeycomb bravo buttom is recognized well.)

So i deleted FSUIPC7 and reinstalled it again without MobiFlight Presets (events.txt file) and MobiFlight Event Files from Extras, FSUIPC7 does not recogize the fuel cutoff levers and there is no response when the levers are moved.

Please let me know how can i install the FSUIPC7 program to use both of them(fuel cutoff lever and efis control panel).

Thank you in advance. 

7 hours ago, Song said:

I did Register and it works well. 

Ok.

7 hours ago, Song said:

But, i have a big problem. 

But this topic is about 'No ASSIGNMENT button shown FSUIPC7', which you have now solved (by registering).
You cannot use the same topic for all your issues, If you have another issue, please create another topic.

I am closing/locking this topic now as it is solved.

John