The simFlight Network Forums

Key

Shawnh

How do I get my key? I cannot locate it. The issue I am having is that I am not getting the "Assignment" option at the top of the drop down menu's, therefore I cannot do any mapping of keys.

10 hours ago, Shawnh said:

How do I get my key? I cannot locate it.

If you have purchased a license, your registration/key details will be in the purchase receipt email, and also available in your SimMarket account. If you have not received the purchase confirmation email, this is an issue for SimMarket. Alternatively, if you have not yet purchased a license, you can try the trial license, available from here: 

10 hours ago, Shawnh said:

The issue I am having is that I am not getting the "Assignment" option at the top of the drop down menu's, therefore I cannot do any mapping of keys.

That is because you are using an unregistered / unlicensed version, i.e. you have not registered a license and so only the freeware facilities are available.

John