- GSX

Hardware:
- Thrustmaster sidestick
- Thrustmaster throttle + add-on
- Thustmaster rudder pedals
- Skalarki DesktopLine FCU
- JavaSimulator Mini Overhead
- StreamDeck XL

When starting a flight, after a few minutes, the mini overhead becomes unresponsive. The sim works, FCU works, other hardware as well...

I cannot solve it by restarting FSUIPC and the software of Java Simulator. Can you please help me how to troubleshoot?

I think I solved the issue (for now). I found that I had an older version of the mobiflight-event-module installed. Installed latest version 1.0.1 and so far so good...

I was judging too soon... Starting a flight out of Heathrow, and after a few minutes the same issue... Overhead unresponsive. I was thinking, could it have to do with the amount of SimConnect calls? I have GSX running, FSLTL with live FR24 traffic, Fenix....

Issue seems to be lying in the software from JavaSimulator. There are some reports that a lower FSUIPC version works (7.4.11). They bring a fix this week...

35 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Issue seems to be lying in the software from JavaSimulator. There are some reports that a lower FSUIPC version works (7.4.11). They bring a fix this week...

Thanks for the update.

Not sure why an earlier version would work.
You do have your DetectToConnectDelayAuto ini parameter set quite high, which means that it will take a short while (2mins) between when FSUIPC7 is started and when it will connect to the sim (and thus be ready for use). It will reduce gradually over time (auto-tuning wiil do this), but maybe better to set this to a lower value (in your FSUIPC7.ini file) and let FSUIPC7 tune itself from there, e.g. set
    DetectToConnectDelayAuto=60

John