The simFlight Network Forums

WASM stops FSUIPC version 7.4.13

Hi John,

I have a problem that my WASM stops during flight.
I have seen it before and cannot be certain it started with this latest version but this time i have it logged with the Extra logging option.
Noticed it because i could switch on the wipers via calculator code and some time later couldn't switch them OFF.

Looking at the FSUIPC-Console i found a lot of errors indicating that the WASM was not running anymore, so to test this i disabled and re-enabled it via the menu and the errors ceased and all started working again.

I attach the FSUIPC7 and WASM logs.

Another thing i have seen in the past days is that FSUIPC menu's are sometimes not accessible and FSUIPC seems to hang when in the main menu, and then after some time starts working again, but i have no clean logs when that happened as i tried several things to get it working again which might confuse the matter, but thought to mention it as i am not sure if it's related,

If it happens again i also will provide those logs

Leo

Logs.zip

14 minutes ago, LeoSchoonbroodt said:

I have a problem that my WASM stops during flight.
I have seen it before and cannot be certain it started with this latest version but this time i have it logged with the Extra logging option.
Noticed it because i could switch on the wipers via calculator code and some time later couldn't switch them OFF.

Looking at the FSUIPC-Console i found a lot of errors indicating that the WASM was not running anymore, so to test this i disabled and re-enabled it via the menu and the errors ceased and all started working again.

I attach the FSUIPC7 and WASM logs.

There is a known issue with the WASM that has been identified and fixed, although this fix has not yet been released (officially) - see the following post where the fix is available:

I will be releasing this fix officially in a couple of days, with the next version of FSUIPC7 (7.4.14).

17 minutes ago, LeoSchoonbroodt said:

Another thing i have seen in the past days is that FSUIPC menu's are sometimes not accessible and FSUIPC seems to hang when in the main menu, and then after some time starts working again, but i have no clean logs when that happened as i tried several things to get it working again which might confuse the matter, but thought to mention it as i am not sure if it's related,

If it happens again i also will provide those logs

This just sounds like windows is not giving much time to FSUIPC7. This can happen if you have a lot of logging enabled and are logging to a HDD (and not an SDD).
You can send logs if this happens, but I doubt they will show anything.

John