The simFlight Network Forums
idoen

Cant read nearest icao in c#

Thanks, I just had to make a slight change.

Attached is a new DLL.

It should now detect if the multiplayer IVAO traffic is at a gate.

For the FsGate object, IsAIPlaneAtGate will be true and AIPlaneAssigned will contain the AIPlaneInfo for the IVAO plane.

For the AIPlaneInfo object, the IsAtGate property will be true and the GateInfo will be the FsGate object where it's at. Note that the other gate info such as GateName, GateNumber and ID will not be filled in. These are the assigned gates from the FSUIPC traffic table so will still be blank.

Let me know if there are any problems. I can't test it on IVAO but it did work with a plane I manually injected.

Here is the change log from RC6: (Please note the breaking change).

Version 3.0 RC7
================

* Added new contructor to FsLatLonPoint to accept Lat and Lon in DecimalDegrees

* Added new FsAltitide class to convert between Feet, Metres and FS Altitude Units

* Added FSUIPCConnection.MoveAircraft() method. This will move the plane to the specified location,
  an optionally set a new Altitiude, Speed, Pitch and Bank if specified. 
  Can also accept a Runway, Gate or Helipad from the FsDatabase, or an FsPositionSnapshot object.

* Added method MoveAircraftHere() to FsRunway, FsGate and FsHelipad objects in the database. 

* Added property IsOnGround to AiPlaneInfo object. This lets you know if the AI Plane is on the ground or not.

* BREAKING CHANGE: AiPlaneInfo - properties beginning with 'Destination' changed to 'Arrival'

* Added FsPositionSnaphot class that holds information about the position of the player aircraft. 
  This includes lon/lat/ias/bank/pitch/altitude/onground/heading
  This can be used manually or generated automatically by using the FSUIPCConnection.GetPositionSnaphot() method.

* Injected AI Traffic (e.g. IVAO multiplayer traffic) will now have thier gate information filled in
  if they are at a gate. (And the Airport Database is loaded).

Paul

FSUIPCClient3.0_RC7.zip