Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Cockpitbuilders

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Ontario, Canada
  • Interests

Recent Profile Visitors

210 profile views
  1. Morning John, The log showed no more TransmitClientEvent failures at all. Was a 2.5 hour Flight and never had a hiccup, unless it was a fluke. I will run it again today and see what happens.
  2. John, I just wanted to Thank you for the new version today. Just completed a 2 hour flight, no disconnects. Everything perfect. Don't know what you changed as a work around but it worked. Trev
  3. No disconnects yet! Looking good so far! Thank you. Better than it was in anycase.
  4. Thanks John, Literally FSUIPC closes completely. disappears from the system tray completely. I have tried adjusting to this TransmitErrorsReconnect=3 to see if it will help. *Here is crossing our fingers* on the next build / patch. Thanks, Trev
  5. I am going to add to this, because this is what I am experiencing. Today was the first day I got to experiment with the new patch, and this seems to happen often. Here is my Log.
  6. Enrico, that’s actually how I had accomplished this. When I saw the cameras.cfg file did that right away. just have to be cautious to see if PM functions will interfere with the built in ones. Ie the MCP fighting with the one in the panel.cfg Trev
  7. Thanks James.... And when For me I have been doing this over 22 Years.... And the fact I am a grandfather, I do qualify as OLD LOL
  8. Gobsmacked. - If I could package up the experience and veterans in this thread right now I would probably fall over. for those of you unaware, this thread is listed with comments from many years of experience. Thanks Pete and John for your hard work on this. James, Torsten, Enrico, Thomas, Pete. we couldn’t have any of this if it weren’t for you guys! Trev
  9. James... Glad to see I wasn't the only one having an issue.. I chalk it up as "OLD AGE" LOL John and Pete.. I am so far not seeing some of the (RED) Unable to write to Generators, Avionics switches, or Radios Offsets that was specified in the attached "functionality Excel sheet" So far the majority of stuff I have been able to test (which is limited due to the frame rate issues) seems to work with the exception of the radios, seem to adjust the Active freq, rather than the Standby Freq function wise. But Will report in more detail as things get repaired with MSFS (ASOBO) Simconnect booboo. Lua scripts all transferred without issue and I was up and running with my Project Magenta within minutes. I will say though, my PM MCP really was having troubles trying to keep the aircraft from proposing all over the place, but I attribute that to the frame rates and simconnect connectivity issues, seems the MCP can't compensate smooth enough at this point. Trev
  10. Pete, My apologies Whilst changing from P3DV4 to P3Dv5 and Running my electric Trim It appears the Coupling between the encoder and Stepper has come loose. With your post Above I thought better of a software issue and re-evaluated my troubleshooting process and found the failure. This teaches us to re-evaluate the issues and don't make assumptions until you have fully verified the causes prior to posting possible Bugs. (With new versions many of us tend to make assumptions that waste others time) again my apologies. Trev
  11. Wonderful, Thanks as always Pete. I will just utilize the ipc.display function for monitoring for now. All I can say is trim works in P3DV4 and not working in P3Dv6 with the same LUA File.. But of course, perhaps My Lua file has something else in it that P3Dv5 doesn't like. I will continue with the troubleshooting. Perhaps, there is something overwriting the Trim Value. I have external Controllers disabled in P3D as I only use UIPC for Controls. Perhaps there is something else holding it out. Best regards Trev
  12. Evening Gentleman, Just to report a couple of issues since installing V6. #1 The following ipc.control for Trim does not seem to have any effect anymore. Would something in the Lua IPC.Control facility have changed with V6? Alas, I however can report that the keyboard assignments still work to change the trim in the Project Magenta FMC, which brings me to the second issue. I thought I would change from the IPC.Control to value = ipc.readUW (0x0bc0); Value = Value + 200; ipc.writeUW ((0x0bc0), value); for Increase Trim. I however wanted to check if the offset was changing with the ipc.control command first to identify what was going on. I decided to Launch Interrogate to make sure that the offset was working, and alas can't run setup fields in the 3-scan locator, due to the following access violation error. I am running the Interrogate facility with administrator privileges. Thanks, Trev
  13. Without John (Now) & Pete (Previous) We would all be in DEEEP Trouble. I am just Glad development and support is still available.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.