The simFlight Network Forums

programming the throttle in MS CFS1

Hello,

I'm using FSUIPC with CFS1. Most of the things I use work fine, but I cannot use the throttle variable on position 0x088C. Also FSInterrogate shows a '0' on that location when I'm flying with a definitely nonzero throttle.

So alltogether it looks like this value is on of the things that is not working properly with CFS1.

Is there anyone out there who succeeded in reading and writing to the throttle variable, with a certain trick or whatsoever?

Greetz, David

I'm using FSUIPC with CFS1. Most of the things I use work fine, but I cannot use the throttle variable on position 0x088C. Also FSInterrogate shows a '0' on that location when I'm flying with a definitely nonzero throttle.

Hmm. I don't recall whether it was working originally or not. I've a feeling that pretty much none of the engine-related variables worked with CFS1.

I hope someone else can help. Sorry, I don't even have the program any more, and it was really only accidental that FSUIPC worked (partially) with it in any case. It was never a target program.

Regards,

Pete