The simFlight Network Forums

pfc - cpflight mcp driver compatibility

I asked if it were possible to open an option to disarm all the mcp commands on the pfc driver, to avoid possible conflicts with cpflight MCP and PFC driver that use the same Project Majenta commands .

There is really no need. You can use both or just one. I use the Aerosoft MCP with the PFC Jetliner, and using the A/P controls on either works fine with PM. I don't see why CPFlight would be any different.

For specific dials or switches you can program them in FSUIPC to do what you want, and this overrides the default PFC settings, so you can change them that way, if you want. but there's really no need at all.

Regards,

Pete

Good Day Pete,

I have been considering purchasing the CPflight's MCP, now that they have them in stock. Question is this, using a third party 737, will the CPflight MCP heading, Alt, IAS, and CRS displays match the third party MCP displays using my registered FSUIPC?

Thank you for your time.

James

I have been considering purchasing the CPflight's MCP, now that they have them in stock. Question is this, using a third party 737, will the CPflight MCP heading, Alt, IAS, and CRS displays match the third party MCP displays using my registered FSUIPC?

I really don't know what CPFlight supports, sorry. I know they support Project Magenta, but I don't even know if they support default FS autopilots, let alone any third party cockpits at all. The latter does seem unlikely unless they have some special drivers for each one. Most of them either have nothing to do with FSUIPC (and therefore cannot be controlled through it), or do use FSUIPC but in some proprietary unpublished way.

Your best source of information on this must surely be CPflight?

Regards,

Pete