The simFlight Network Forums

Does FSUIPC controll the time in FS2002/04?

I use FSUIPC 2.97 to connect PS1.3 via Broker to FS2002; After a complete new Installation of WinXP Professional inclusive all updates and a new installation of FS2002 one problem not yet solved occured.

I see the right time on the Broker (Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers 1.31) but in FS2002 the time changes immediatley to night time 00.00 and can`t be changed to daylight.

Any suggestions?

BTW with my registered Version and FS2004 the problem persist.

Bravolima

I use FSUIPC 2.97 to connect PS1.3 via Broker to FS2002

2.97? I don't support that any more. SorryHowever:

BTW with my registered Version and FS2004 the problem persist.

Why aren't you using an up to date FSUIPC with FS2002? There are improvements and fixes going into it all the time, and many of these apply just as much to FS2002 as FS2004.

I see the right time on the Broker (Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers 1.31) but in FS2002 the time changes immediatley to night time 00.00 and can`t be changed to daylight.

Any suggestions?

Sorry, no. It sounds like this "Broker" program isn't setting the time correctly. I'm afraid there is no way I can debug other folks' programs. I suggest you get in touch with the author and see if he can help. I can certainly help him sort it out if he needs me to, though with all the Logging facilities and FSInterrogate he has access to, he shouldn't have any problems working out what's going on.

Regards,

Pete