The simFlight Network Forums

ET/CHR in the Clock

I tray to found with FS interrogate were are the offset of Crono timer in FS, but without result. :cry:

Can you help me?

I don't know of any such thing in FS. Any gauge which provides stopwatch facilities simply does the counting, stopping and starting itself. I did the same for the FlightLink KR-1 ADF unit (in an ISA EPIC program) and the one on the PFC Avionics (in the PFC.DLL).

Both these units feature Bendix-King style ADFs which incorporate Flight and Elapsed times including stopwatch and count-down alarm systems, utilising the standby ADF frequency display and just two buttons "FLT" and "SET".

If you want to keep your timer in line with the PC you can access the "tick timer" at offset 0310, but this won't slow or speed with a changing sim rate, and it probably won't stop when paused or maybe even not in menus.

Provided you only want 1 second accuracy (and this is normal in such timers -- you don't display fractions of a second), then you can't go wrong using the normal seconds counter at offset 023A to regulate your own.

Regards,

Pete