The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with AIBridge

I wrote to jcboliveira.

but his solution doesn't workAnd it doesn't find any game to join...

... I use FS2004. Is that the problem?

Sorry, I know nothing at all about AIBridge, and I've never used Multiplayer. None of the pictures you included mean anything to me.

Have you got the latest version, from Jose's page?

http://jcboliveira.flysplash.org

I don't see any place to write my password

Password? Does it need a password? Sorry, this is most certainly something I know nothing about.

Regards,

Pete

Thanks

But AIBridge3 doesn't allow to use a password.

MATT

I don't think Jose visits here often these days -- he replied earlier because I sent him a note. You might want to try contacying him via the "email" button on his message.

Regards,

Pete

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't figure it out. I enter the Username in the window that pops up and whether I click "SB", or "manual", or pick a network protocol I get connect error diaglog boxes poping up. Sometime they pop up at intervals faster than I can get them closed.

I have everything on VATSIM ready to run with FS2002 b4 starting AIBridge. I just would like to see the other craft when I'm in a TCAS quipment aircraft. I had to leave vUSN last winter because I couldn't resolve this issue.

BTW I am using 2.4 . I hear 1.0 may be an option.

Thanks!

P4 1.6, 256RAM, Radeon 9600SE

• 3 months later...